Wednesday, September 28, 2016

My goal is to assist adult learners acclimate to the college culture.  During my time as an undergraduate at URI I noticed a common disconnect between students and the expectations that are placed on them by the university. The apparent issues were: arriving to class unprepared and late, lack of time management skills, test anxiety and techno-phobia just to name a few. Having returned to school after a long absence myself, I experienced this anxiety as well.  What I hope to accomplish with my blog is to help students that experience this anxiety become more confident and comfortable while moving forward to achieve academic success.

2 comments:

  1. You certainly chose an interesting topic. I am looking forward to the things you will add to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete